April has been a great month for reading and I’m so pleased with this achievement! I set my goal for 1 book per week, just like last year, and like last year it has been a bit hard to keep up. This month though, I’ve managed to read 9 books. Yay!
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (ARC) – 4/5 stars, ebook and feel free to read my spoilerfree review for this gem!
- Falling Into Bed with a Duke by Lorraine Heath – 4/5 stars, ebook.
- The Earl Takes All by Lorraine Heath – 3/5 stars, ebook.
- The Witches of the Glass Castle by Gabriella Lepore (ARC) – 4/5 stars, ebook and another gem with a spoilerfree review if you’re interested.
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller – 4/5 stars, book. Three words; kickass female pirate… Loved reading this!
- Stars of Fortune by Nora Roberts – 4/5 stars, ebook. The first in a new trilogy that follows Roberts usual story pattern, but still delicious to read!
- Bay of Sighs by Nora Roberts – 4/5 stars, ebook.
- Island of Glass by Nora Roberts – 4/5 stars, ebook.
- The Siren by Tiffany Reisz – 2/5 stars, ebook. A bit uncomfortable, but not a bad story.
Lots of romance this month, but it is spring here in Sweden after all 😉
Next month I’ve got Strange Alchemy by Gwenda Bond, Witches of the Dark Power by Gabriella Lepore, Coral and Bone by Tiffany Daune and probably a reread of ACOTAR with a straight dive into ACOMAF and A Court of War and Ruin by Sarah J Maas on my TBR. Let’s see if I can keep this flow going!
What has been your favorite read in April? 😊